Monday, February 2, 2015

Introduction

HI!  My name is Allyson A.  I was born in Landstuhl, Germany and lived there with my mom and dad for about 2 years.  After living there, we traveled back to California and lived in a city called Fairfield.  I am full Filipino.  To this day, I attend Sacramento State University and I absolutely love it.  I have lots of fun.  I have met many great people, taken some interesting classes, and even joined a sorority called Alpha Phi.  I hope to graduate to receive my Bachelors in Psychology.  I then hope to continue on to UC Davis and receive my Masters in Psychology.  I enjoy hanging out with friends and family, shopping, and traveling.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool! How come you did not stay in Germany longer? What type of psychologist are you planning to become? I wish you luck getting into grad school and in the rest of your academic career at Sac State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like the srat life? I'm in Delta Chi!

    ReplyDelete